Under the California Consumer Protect Act (CCPA) you have the right to request that a company provides you with a digital or physical copy of the personal information which they have collected about you. You also have the right to request that a company deletes and “forgets” any of the personal information that they have collected about you. Please see CCPA Terms here.
Welcome to the quantumsolar.co website (the “Website”). quantumsolar.co is provided to assist customers in gathering Homeowners property information, determining the availability of Solar Installation services, hosting a bidding platform, analyzing the competing bids and transacting business between solar installers and Homeowners. quantumsolar.co is provided solely for current and potential customers to interact with quantumsolar.co and may not be used for any other purpose, or used or reproduced by any other person or entity. The use of automated dial-in, inquiry, or screen-scraping devices, programs, or applications to obtain information through quantumsolar.co is strictly prohibited.
Information You Provide. You agree to provide accurate and current information as prompted by the quantumsolar.co questionnaire and estimating tool form. If you provide information that is inaccurate or not current, or quantumsolar.co has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate or not current, quantumsolar.co may reject the Estimate Request and suspend or terminate your use of this Website. In addition, if you do not provide accurate information, quantumsolar.co and its affiliated partners reserve the right to refuse service or to request additional fees. You agree not to submit any material that violates law or the rights of any third party or that is unreliable, incomplete, inaccurate, obscene, libelous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable. While quantumsolar.co does not and cannot control any material provided by you or the Website’s other Members, quantumsolar.co reserves the right to reject or remove any such material at any time with or without reason. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to data and information that is inaccurate or that otherwise violates any of the standards set forth in these Terms of Service, and you hereby waive all legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against quantumsolar.co and hold quantumsolar.co harmless with respect thereto. quantumsolar.co may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon quantumsolar.co and/or our website;
Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of quantumsolar.co
Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of quantumsolar.co and/or the general public
2. Notice of contact: By submitting my contact information including my telephone number, I authorize quantumsolar.co partners including and not limited to: Bright Solar and it’s affiliates, Blue Raven Solar and it’s affiliates, Pacific Green Energy and its affiliates to contact me via telephone calls and/or text messages (SMS) to the residential or cellular phone number provided, using automated dialing technology for marketing/advertising purposes, even if that telephone number is on a corporate, state, or national Do Not Call Registry. No purchase required. Message and data rates may apply.
3. Appropriate Use of Website. You agree that you shall not: (a) send spam or other unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (b) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, fraudulent, misrepresentative or otherwise unlawful material, or material that is subject to third party proprietary or intellectual property rights (unless you have express written and legally valid permission from their rightful owner); (c) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (d) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website, or the materials contained thereon; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the quantumsolar.co system; (f) restrict or attempt to restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Website; (g) use the Website for any unlawful purpose; (h) express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by quantumsolar.co, without quantumsolar.co’s prior written consent; (i) “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website without quantumsolar.co’s prior written authorization; (j) harvest or collect information about Website visitors without their express consent; (k) direct link, inline link, deep link or otherwise hyperlink any page of the Website other than the home page; or (l) page-scrape, robot, spider, hack, password mine or use any automatic or manual program or process to access or use the Website or its content. Any attempted improper use or an attempt by you or on your behalf to deliberately damage or corrupt the Website or to use the quantumsolar.co system or other services provided by quantumsolar.co on the Website in violation of the above may violate criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, quantumsolar.co, reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from you to the fullest extent of the law
4. Changes to the Website and Services. The content of this Website, including without limitation the pricing, information, graphics, products, features, functionality, services, and links (collectively the “Content”) may be changed, deleted or updated from time to time without notice. quantumsolar.co reserves the right to change any service offered, the features of any service offered, or these Terms of Service and quantumsolar.co’s policies, at any time. quantumsolar.co may discontinue, suspend or modify the Website at any time, and quantumsolar.co may block, terminate or suspend your and any user’s access to the Website at any time for any reason in its sole discretion, even if access continues to be allowed to others.
5. Links to other Websites. Links on the Website allow you to visit and do business with third parties or affiliated partners of quantumsolar.co. Neither these sites nor the companies to whom they belong are controlled by quantumsolar.co. quantumsolar.co makes no representations or warranties concerning the information provided or made available on such third party sites.
6. Solar Installer Partners. Through its rigorous Membership Requirements process, which is designed to ensure that its solar Installer partners are reliable and responsible members of the quantumsolar.co network, quantumsolar.co has made every effort to determine the quality and acceptability of the products and services offered by its solar Installer partners. However, quantumsolar.co does not make any representations or warranties regarding the correctness, performance or quality of any services provided by such our partners. You should independently research and assess the risks that may be involved in accessing and using any software or services before purchasing or using such software or services. THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF SOLAR SYSTEM, SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF quantumsolar.co. quantumsolar.co ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY’S GOODS, SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, ACCIDENT OR DELAY DUE TO AN ACT OR OMISSION OF A MOVING SERVICE PROVIDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AN ACT OF NEGLIGENCE OR THE DEFAULT OF A MOVING SERVICE PROVIDER. quantumsolar.co IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, ACCIDENT OR DELAY DUE TO SICKNESS, PILFERAGE, LABOR DISPUTES, BANKRUPTCY, MACHINERY BREAKDOWN, QUARANTINE, ACTS OF GOVERNMENT, WEATHER, TERRORISM, ACT OF GOD, FAILURE TO MAKE CONNECTIONS, RE-ROUTING OR CAUSES BEYOND quantumsolar.co’S CONTROL.
7. Billing, Payments, and Fees. All prices posted by our Solar Installer Partners accessed through the Website are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by our Solar Installer Partners .
8. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. quantumsolar.co DOES NOT WARRANT THE RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY), ALL OF WHICH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT ANY WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. quantumsolar.co’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER BASED ON AN ACTION OR CLAIM IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU TO quantumsolar.co. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL quantumsolar.co BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, quantumsolar.co SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES AS THE RESULT OF ANY EVENT BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF quantumsolar.co (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PROGRAMMING ERROR, ANY VIRUS OR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INTERNET) OR (B) ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIABILITY TO BE LIMITED AND AS SUCH, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS PART OF A BARGAIN WITH RESPECT TO THE PRICING OF quantumsolar.co’S SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRICING WOULD BE HIGHER IF quantumsolar.co WERE REQUIRED TO BEAR LIABILITY IN EXCESS OF THAT STATED HEREIN.
9.Intellectual Property Rights. The Website involves the use of a computer system comprising content that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights laws. quantumsolar.co retains all right, title and interest, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to such content, and any portion thereof, including, without limitation, any copy or derivative work thereof (or any portion thereof). You shall not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with quantumsolar.co’s ownership of and rights with respect to the Website and the content, or any portion thereof, including, without limitation, any copy or derivative work thereof (or any portion thereof), and all intellectual property rights in and to each of the foregoing. You shall not directly or indirectly modify, translate, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer, or determine or attempt to determine the source or executable code, or protocols of the computer programming, or create any derivative works based upon the content, and you shall not permit, authorize or assist anyone else to do so.
10. Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from quantumsolar.co infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting a notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
Your physical or electronic signature.
Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the above to email@example.com. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless quantumsolar.co, its affiliates, and service providers, and their respective directors, officers and employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against all claims, actions, demands, losses, liabilities, penalties, judgments, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) resulting from (a) your access or use of the Website and its services and your account, whether or not authorized, (b) any and all material submitted by you to the Website and/or quantumsolar.co, (c) your breach of any covenant, representation or warranty contained in these Terms of Service, and (d) your negligent or willful acts or omissions.
13. Security: quantumsolar.co shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
14. Children Under Age of 13: quantumsolar.co does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
16. Export. You assume all responsibility for compliance with all laws and regulations of the United States and any other country from which you access the Website, including laws regarding access, use, export and import of any Content. You acknowledge and agree that you will not export or import any Content to any country to which export or import is restricted under United States law.
Web page: https://www.quantumsolar.co
To take advantage of your access and deletion rights, please click here to contact us. For verification purposes, please provide your name, address, telephone number and email address. Further information may be required for verification. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of your privacy rights. We will respond to your access and deletion requests within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know. We will respond to your opt of sale requests as soon as reasonably possible.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Personal information does not include:
Publicly available information from government records.
De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (quantumsolar.co, quantumsolar.co, solarwatts.org). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from government agencies when we prepare readiness assessments for projects that receive government funding.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to prepare a tax return, we will use that information to prepare the return and submit it to the applicable taxing authorities.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
To improve our website and present its contents to you.
For testing, research, analysis and product development.
As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
The categories of personal information we collected about you.
The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We share some personal information with 3rd parties to track and improve website functionality and user experience. We also do not knowingly or intentionally collect data for users under the age of 16. Users under the age of 16 are explicitly forbidden from using quantumsolar.co
We share information with the following parties for the following purposes:
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
Comply with a legal obligation.
Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and
respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a r
equest, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
Deny you goods or services.
Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org